“The Yukon Liberal Party has kept you safe and supported during this unprecedented global health crisis, and we have put in place solid plans and policies for a resilient and sustainable future. Our track record is strong and our team is ready to go even further for the territory. I am inspired by the energy and dedication from all 19 of our candidates in this campaign and by the great conversations we have had with Yukoners. We know we have more to do for you all. Let’s keep going.”
- Sandy Silver, Yukon Liberal Party Leader and Candidate for Klondike
The Yukon Liberal Party would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to our candidates, staff, volunteers, friends and families, members of the media, businesses, and all Yukoners for a positive 2021 campaign.
Our Liberal candidates spoke with so many Yukoners and have appreciated each and every conversation. They listened to your concerns, took note of advice and suggestions, and shared our strong platform. The Liberal platform reflects what Yukoners want to see from their government and sets out ambitious and achievable goals for the next four years.
The Yukon Liberal Party is committed to:
- carrying our economic momentum forward,
- a government that represents all Yukoners,
- aggressively addressing climate change while protecting our environment and wildlife,
- building on our strong partnerships with First Nations,
- creating new affordable housing and developing new lots,
- an early learning childcare program that supports educators and families,
- education opportunities for all,
- continuing our support programs as we enter a COVID-19 recovery period; and
- lifting restrictions safely when the time is right.
Read the full platform here www.ylp.ca/platform_2021.
COVID-19 may have changed the way we campaigned and interacted with Yukoners, but it didn’t slow us down. We thank everyone for wearing their masks, sanitizing regularly, staying properly distanced when we knocked on your door, and doing their part to stop the spread of this virus. We take protecting Yukoners seriously.
We are truly grateful to everyone who helped in our campaign. We would not be here without you and it is your generosity and passion for the future that keeps us pushing onward.
On April 12, Let’s Keep Going.
Do you like this post?